Friday 5 June 2020

Beautiful Hannah Lynn


It has been a while since I last coloured up one of Hannah Lynn's beautiful digi stamps but I just couldn't resist playing with this old favorite of mine. I have used the following spectrum noir Illustrator pens to colour her up:
Skin: FS6, FS9, FS1
Lips: MG3 + BP3
Blue hair and eyes: BT5, AB3, BT1, IB1
Pink hair: MG5, MG3, BP3
Purple hair: PL4, HB2, PL1
Butterflies:GY4, CT4
The gold gems are from Dovecraft and the stunning papers are from First edition Beyond the shore paper pack.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative Crafters - Anything goes
Crafty gals corner - for the ladies
Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper - Use patterned paper
Little Red Wagon - Use backing paper or make your own.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I would love if you wanted to follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-love the hair
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has beautiful images. This is one. You've colored it up so beautifully. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and great take with our Challenge Theme "Patterned Paper/Own Background" @ Little Red Wagon this week ! Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amy. Thank you so much for joining us at Cute as a Button Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Wendy Batchen DT for https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Amy!
    Lovely digi wich you colored so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fabulous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx