Friday 30 July 2021

Turtley Awesome

  I have definitely been feeling the summer vibes with the hot weather we have had here in the UK. And I made this card using the turtles from the Turtley Awesome stamp set as they just scream summer to me :D I coloured them up with copics before putting them on with some foam pads to add a bit of dimension. 

For the back ground I did some tone on tone ink blending and then did some more inking through the She sells sea shells stencil to give another layer and pattern to the background. I used squeezed lemonademustard seed and Fossilised Amber distress oxide inks for my stencilling. I used an oval die to cut in the middle of  my inked panel to create a frame that I used for this card and I used the oval on another card that I shared last week :D 

The sentiment is from the Heffy Doodle Pebble sentiments and die cut with the pebble add on die. I stamped in Catherine Pooler Tiara ink. I also used the Tiara ink to colour the strip of card so it perfectly matches the card. 




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Summer Fun

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back


Huge hugs
Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous summery card Amy - such a gorgeous background you created too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx