Wednesday 21 July 2021

Old friends are the best friends

 


There is a colour challenge on at MFT and I am very late getting involved as it has taken me a while to get this picture taken. I really do love the "Old Friends" stamp set from My Favorite Things and this was a good challenge to colour based on a colour combination :D I embossed the white card to add a bit of texture and used glossy accents for their glasses after I copic coloured them.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
My Favourite Things - color challenge
AAA Birthday - Use an embossing folder

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back


Huge hugs
Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Amy - love those characters :) and you have coloured them beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Love the stamp you used and the embossed background is fab. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx