Thursday 22 July 2021

Shake it up

 



For the first time in ages I have had a go at a shaker card. The shakers bits are all from random things I have picked up off of e-bay over the years and decided to put together for this. I ink blended a background with Blueprint sketch, broken china and tumbled glass distress oxide ink. Next I used the Kraftin' Kimmie snowflake kisses stamp set as well as some clear sparkly embossing powder to add a bit of sparkle and texture to it. To finish it off I used some gold embossing powder and a sentiment from the Holiday wishes stamp set to make the sentiment stand out from the background. 

I used some acetate that I cut to the same size as my inked panel and added foam tape all around the edges of it. Before sticking it to the inked panel I used an anti static bag on the inside of the acetate and then put my chosen shaker bits in it. To hide the tape I die cut a the scalloped slimline frame from the Falalala die set and stuck it on the front of the window.

The adorable mouse is from the Cool critters stamp set and coloured him up with copics before attaching him to the front. 

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Create your own background
Gem of a challenge - Anything goes
Dare2BArtzy - Christmas in July
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas in July
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas goes
Ike's World - Christmas in July


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back


Huge hugs
Amy xx


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, beautiful background and great colouring! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Amy - love that mouse image, and it's so beautifully coloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Love this. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx