Wednesday 21 July 2021

Thanks a ton

 


The little whales, shark and mermaids in The Greeting Farm "Mermaid Fun" stamp set called to me so I had to add them to my collection. I made this card (other than the colouring) in 10 minutes as part of a card wars challenge. That is where you have 10 minutes to make something and have to incorporate a few randomly picked techniques or theme. For this card I had to do some ink blending and ink smooshing. it was so much fun doing the smooshing and as soon as I had done the smooshing I knew I needed to add this little whale that I had in my stash of coloured images. I am so pleased with how this turned out :D

I used a mix of  Blueprint skecth and Tumbled glass distress oxides for the blending and smooshing. I felt it needed a little something else so I used a sentiment from the MFT "Friends with Fins" set and some nuvo drops for a touch of sparkle and texture :)

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment - Anything Goes

 Through the craft room door - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back


Huge hugs
Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the gentle pun in this card Amy, and the smooshed and blended inks are perfect for your image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely canvas. Pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Do9or this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx