Wednesday 21 July 2021

You're the man


I do love a funny sentiment so this Old Friends stamp set by My Favorite Things is right up my street :) 
This card was so quick to put together just ink blend the rectangle using tumbled glass distress ink and the small rectangle masking stencil. Here is a quick video on how I coloured this guy up.





 I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back


Huge hugs
Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, this is such a great card - for some reason our DS called his father 'Old Man' for the last decade of his life, so this would have been a great card for him to have given his Dad
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Your card just made me smile. Perfect for the men in our lives. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card - love the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge! DT Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx