Monday 2 August 2021

I love your heART

 

I am so excited to be taking part in the Heffy Doodle Fan hop 2021 over on Instagram.
There are so many incredible creations from all the people taking part so if you haven't seen them you can join the hop from the very lovely @jasmincraftymakes 


For my card I have used some of the new Heffy Doodles release. The pencil heart is a die set and I used it to cut both the pencils and the window in the front of the card. I coloured the pencils with copics as shown in the picture below.


I used the Pandtastic pandas stamps to stamp all over the front of my card blank and left them uncoloured so that the heart stands out more. The sentiment is also from this stamp set and I stamped it onto black card before embossing it with white Wow! superfine embossing powder. I couldn't resist stamping 2 of those little pandas so that they could be both on the inside and outside of the card. I had to trim one of his legs just slightly so that they lined up but I don't think you can tell :D


I hope you are having a good day and thank you so much for taking the time to look at my make :D


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back


Huge hugs
Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. love it ! amazing card! Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Amy - love the vibrant colours of the pencils, and the cute panda :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx