Sunday 17 July 2022

New baby cuteness


 How adorable is this little Giraffe from Heffy Doodle's Two by two safari animals stamp set? As soon as I saw it I knew I needed to make it into a baby card. 

I have ink blended the back ground with tattered rose, dried marigold, wild honey and rusty hinge distress oxide inks. The stitched edging around the card is thanks to the Heffy Doodle Whimsically wonky dies


For the new baby sentiment I used the Happy New Baby sentiment die to cut out some of the Man cave patterned paper and snipped off the word Happy so it just says New baby.
As the finishing touch I added in some of the yellow enamel dots from the Summer Holiday set. I love how easy these dots are to use and that there is no drying time.
I am going to enter this card for the following challenges:

The Paper Players - Kards for Kids
Corrosive challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable new baby card, Amy! The giraffe looks as cute as can be against the blended background. I LOVE the dotted paper you used for the sentiment. Everything just works so perfectly together. Thank you for playing in our 600th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a wonderful image for a baby card Amy - and you have made an absolutely gorgeoys card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, this is just darling! I love the blended background and the cute giraffe! Perfect for this week's theme! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My granddaughter loves giraffes and yours is very cute, love your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The background is amazing, and the sentiment is so fun in the polka dots! Of course the giraffe is adorable too! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx