Monday 25 July 2022

Handyman Henry


This great fun stamp is from C.C.Designs and is called Handyman Henry I coloured him up with spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I used up scraps of card and patterned paper that I had saved for this card. I think the yellow check paper from Time For Tea's Rainbow brights paper pack really works well with this guy :) 


I hand drew some little screws onto the black card strips using a white gel pen and then used a black liner pen to edge around the patterned paper and the card blank. The sentiment comes in the stamp set.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

 International art and soul - Masculine

The sisterhood of snarky stampers - Masculine

Colour crazy challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx