Monday 7 December 2020

I am giving thanks for you all

 

Hi everyone,

This is DT Amy here :) I am just moved to sunny Whitby this weekend. It has been hectic and tiring but it is done. I am so lucky that there are so many people who helped me make it possible. So my card today is a thanks card. I am so thankful for all of you for your kind words of encouragement as I haven't been able to be around here as much as I wanted to be. You all inspire me so much with all your makes.

 


For this card I used the super cute Woodland Critters stamp set and the beautiful Autumn Leaves stencil. First I inked through it with some distress ink and the Beautiful Blender Brushes. Then I also used the stencil to emboss the pattern on the kraft card circle. I cut the circle using the Circles Of Love nesting dies. To finish it off I used the Thanks sentiment die and as normal I couldn't resist adding in an action wobble for the foxes little head :D 
This stamp set is back in stock in the Time For Tea store and you can get 10% off using my code T4TAMY10
 
Huge hugs to you all
 
Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love whitby, we love in North Yorkshire too. I dodnt realise you were so close. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for your nextcraft getaway
    Glad the move went well and the card is fabulous I love the yellow paired with the craft card
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! That is so exciting Claire. When the restrictions ease maybe we can have a little crafty session :)

      Hugs
      Amy

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx