Monday 14 December 2020

Trying out a new technique for me

 

 Hi everyone,

DT Amy here at the start of a brand new week. Are you ready to see the new mini release later? I am excited for you all to see it :D be sure to join Jo Live at 8 to see some great demos and get all the details.


Now onto my card for today. This was my first time trying this kind of card and I really enjoyed it. I used the adorable Caroling Critters stamps and dies. I coloured all my critters with Spectrum Noir tri-blend markers then I tore a piece of paper and used that as my mask to make the snowy mounds along the floor. I inked the rest of my paper with some distress inks and the beautiful blender brushes


The sentiments were from a mix of the caroling critters and the Warm Winter Wishes stamp set. The Warm Winter wishes stamp set will be back in stock very soon and Jo did an amazing live using it last Thursday so be sure to catch up on that if you missed it :)


If you want to get your hands on these critters or anything else from Time For Tea Designs shop don't forget you can get 10% off using my code T4TAMY10

I hope you all had a good weekend and are staying safe.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx