Monday 21 December 2020

Cosy Winter Wishes

 

 I can't believe we are in the Christmas week already! Even though plans have had to change I am still looking forward to Christmas this year. I hope you are all still able to enjoy the time in some way. 

Have you seen this adorable Cosy Winter Stamp and Die set from the new release? There are so many cute critters in it.


I teamed this fox and the snowglobe background from the Cosy Winter stamp set up with the Winter Wonderland paper pad as that tree pattern was just crying out to be used :D The sentiment is from the Sentiment Card Pack. They just make things so easy to have some sentiment ready that I just have to cut out. Don't forget you can get a 10% discount on your Time For Tea Designs by using my code T4TAMY10

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas 

Huge hugs to you all

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love this cute critter..lovely card. Wishing you safe and cozy Christmas holidays, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx