Wednesday 23 September 2020

Hogs and kisses



 
 
Have you seen this adorable new hogs and kisses stamp set from Time for Tea designs? It is just so perfect for a whole load of occasions and I new I wanted to team it up with their Speech bubble stamp set as well. I stamped the missing you speech bubble in grey Catherine Pooler ink all over the card and used the ink to make a perfectly colour matched layer to use for my matting and layering by inking the edges. I added a mix of nuvo glitter drops to add some sparkle and a pop of colour :D
    
 



I am entering these cards for the following challenges:
  
LeAnns world 101 - Anything goes
The creative crafters - Anything goes
The happy craft challenge - Anything goes 
Love to craft - Anything goes


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx





3 comments:

  1. Amy, the piglet is just so cute. The speech bubbles are perfect as a background. Love the design. Thanks for joining in this month at the Happy Craft Challenge?. DESIGN TEAM MEMBER MAUREEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creation, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Creative Crafters and wish you luck with your entry...hope you will join us again next month!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx