Monday 21 September 2020

The Greeting Farm Design Team Call!!


I can not tell you how excited I am that TFG have a design team call going on. There is a call for a clear stamp team (US only) and a digi stamp team (open world wide). You can click on the link or the picture above to get the full details of how you can apply yourself.

I LOVE digi stamps and The Greeting Farm so this is a match made in heaven for me and I have to try out. I have put together this card using the Build a craft room digi set and the little Anya is from the dress up bed time set. I love playing with these scene builder sets. It is so much fun making a little world for these stamp cuties to live in. I would be over the moon if I had the space for a craft room like this! I created my scene in photoshop but don't worry all you need to set up a scene is word. There is a brilliant tutorial of how to use word to make your scenes from the amazing Amy Young right HERE.


I coloured it all up with copics and then decoupaged Anya so she looks a bit more 3D. I really like the way it worked out :) 

I hope you all had a great weekend and good luck to anyone putting in for the DT call :D

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
A bit more time to craft - Anything goes


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx