Tuesday 22 September 2020

A fairy new release

 

Seriously how adorable is this new release from the amazing Sweet November?? I am so in love with the super cute fairies from the Falling into fairwees clear stamp set. I coloured this cutie up with copics and then put her on an action wobble to pop her up from the card and give her some movement :D

The sentiment is from the Time for tea Speech bubbles stamp set and I stamped it in grey Catherine pooler ink before using the coordinating speech bubble dies to cut it out. The stencil I used for the back ground is also from time for tea designs and has the best name ever....tropic like it's hot. I inked through the stencil using the amazing super soft Time for tea beautiful blender brushes and kraftin' kimmie hybrid inks


To finish it off I added a variety of nuvo drops to add some sparkle, shine and texture :D
I am entering these cards for the following challenges:

A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
Crafts galore encore - Anything goes 
The happy craft challenge - Anything goes 
Love to craft - Anything goes


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. Amy, your fairy is super cute, love your colouring and the fact its not been coloured in traditional colours. Love that speech bubble. Thanks for joining in this month at the Happy Craft Challenge. DT MEMBER MAUREEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx