Tuesday 20 August 2019

Card making is my super power!

I am really love this stamp set. It is so much fun to be able to send out little super heroes in the post, and how perfect is this sentiment for fellow crafty friends? The set is called Super dudes and by the brilliant Heffy Doodle.



I coloured my little lady in with the following spectrum noir illustrator markers:
Cape; OR2,LY3,CT1
Pants, shoes and mask: DR5,DR2,CR10
hero suit: TB7,TB5,IB3
Hair: GB11,GB9,GB7,GB4
Skin: FS6, FS9

There is a great die set you can get with these stamps to cut he out if you don't want to fussy cut her and then I attached her with some foam pads so she stands out. 
For the back ground I used some ink brushes and festive berries then squeezed lemonade distress inks along with the Heffy Doodle stencil Zapp attack I then added touches of sparkle with yellow bird glitter nuvo drops.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Tuesday throwdown - colour inspiration
Dragonfly dreams challenge - No patterned paper
Arty Divas - Anything goes 

4 comments:

  1. Love this card. Especially the sentiment. Great rays of sunshine and brilliance oozing out of her cape and body. She is super. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Super hero card! I love distress inks too! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great super hero card. Love it!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card. very apt sentiment for a crafter. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx