Tuesday 20 August 2019

Bots of love & a Heffy Doodle DT call !!


Today I want to tell you all how I have bots of love for you all :D
Aren't these just the most adorable little robots that you have ever seen? I can not wait to get them onto more projects. They are a super sweet stamp set called Bots of Love by Heffy Doodle. Now if you have seen much of my blog you will realise how much of a huge Heffy Doodle fan I am, so you can just imagine how excited I am to tell you......
THEY ARE HAVING A HEFFY DOODLE DT CALL!!

Yes that is right we can all try out to be part of the super talented team who show off these awesome products. There are different roles available so make sure you look to see which one could fit for you and then get over there and apply. As they say "you have got to be in it, to win it!" 

So now onto some of my Heffy Doodle creations. For this card I used the "Bots of love" stamps for the main robot images and also for all of the cogs that I scattered across the background. I heat embossed the cogs using superfine silver Wow! embossing powder so that have a real metallic finish to them. 
I wanted to play with the negative image from the Heffy Doodle "Hey" die cut as I do like to use up my scraps when I can and so have layers the grey card over the black to make the negative of the word really stand out. The grass at the bottom of the card is another Heffy Doodle die called "Grassy lass". I love that die set as it makes creating a grassy hill or scene so easy.





The little robots I have coloured with the following Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens:
Yellow robot: LY3,CT1, BG9, BG4, MG4
Grey robot: BGR5, IG9, IG7, IG2, Blender, RD5, DR4, CR10

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 Catch the bug - Anything goes
Crafters castle - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar challenge - Anything goes
Colour crazy challenge - Anything goes colouring

I could not resist also trying out these adorable stamps with some fabric paint. They just shouted out to me to try something a bit different and these baby grows were all the inspiration I needed. 
The stamps worked a dream and the sentiments are so perfect for this kind of project. After a bit of trial and error I found I needed to be a lighter with my stamping than normal but otherwise it was quite easy to do. I love it when you can use one item for different kinds of projects :D
 I am entering these baby grows for the following challenges:
Send a smile 4 kids - Anything goes for kids
Simply create too - Anything goes 


Good luck to anyone else who is trying out for the Heffy Doodle DT.


9 comments:

  1. Great card! So fun with the black and white parts, decorated with embossed cogs. And cute little robots. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and onesies. The robot set is really cute. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little robots, a beautiful card and the little vests are just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is adorable (I may be a bit bias as I also love the Heffy Doodle Stamps). Thanks for entering the Colourific Corner Challenge and Good Luck in your DT Application
    Regards
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenges and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love ~ Thank you for joining us at Colourific Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful :) Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge :) Ines DT

    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and I love the little robot image!
    Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s August Challenge! –Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx