Wednesday 21 August 2019

A little jelly


I the just love the way these Heffy Doodle stencils are so easy to use. I used a Tim Holtz blending tool to mix cracked pistachio, wilted violet and mermaid lagoon distress inks to create the swirly background with the bubble waves stencil.
The "congrats" is a die by Heffy Doodle. I cut it out once in navy blue and then again in silver card and layered them up together to give a kind of shadow effect.


The little jelly fish was just too cute for me to ignore so I decided to show it off by using it to create a background as well as being the main star of the card. For the back ground jellyfish I stamped them in the mermaid lagoon distress ink then outlined them with a light blue spectrum noir marker just to make them look a little less flat.
I used the following spectrum noir llustrator pens to colour the jellyfish:
Main jelly fish: PL2,LV2,LV1,
Background jellyfish: TB1

If you love Heffy Doodle as much as me don't forget they have a DT call going on at the moment. You can find the link to apply in my sidebar ---->
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
2 crafty critter crazies - Anything goes with a critter
A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
A perfect time to craft - Anything goes
Crafty animals - Anything goes
Crafts galore encore - Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Critter card!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx