Thursday 11 April 2019

Pretty awesome


I think it is awesome that Mo's digital pencil have started doing monthly challenges again. I have had the cutie coloured up for a little while now and I thought she was perfect for this moths challenge which is anything goes with optional extra theme of spring. She is called Baby fairy butterfly and you can grab her from Mo HERE. I coloured her with pro markers and added touches of sparkle with stickles to her wings and the flower. The paper is from the Paper Addicts colour pop pack
I am not sure how it has been so long since I have made a card with Mo's images. I am definitely hooked again so be ready for more :)
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Amy, I love the little fairy and your fabulous colouring! Like you, I'm so pleased that Mo's challenge blog has started up again, her lovely images are such a joy to colour!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute cute cute!!! I love this image and the dotty effect you did round it. Thank you for sharing it with us over on Mo's Digital Pencil challenge blog, hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable and you've colored her so nicely.

    I, too, love that Mo's is back again with their challenges. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! We think it’s awesome too. And it takes talented crafters like you that will make the Challenge Blog a success!!! Thanks so much for joining us!! Your creation is precious!! This has always been one of my favorite Mo Manning images. Beautiful coloring and design work!!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so pretty! I especially love the background! Thanks for joining in with our returning challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil this month, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the image of the butterfly girl! xx Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx