Saturday 23 March 2019

You make my heart saur


I feel like I am on a roll now. I had some friends over a few weeks ago to have a play making some cards and one of them wanted to mainly try and do some things with distress inks. So of course I was very happy to get them out and have fun getting inky :) I love creating but sometimes I find it helps to have a set thing to try and use or work with. It has made me want to use them much more again. For this card I used pumice stone distress ink and applied it through the Heffy Doodle stoney maloney stencil with Tim Holtz mini blenders. The cute little dino is from Heffy Doodle's Dino time set I coloured using the following spectrum noir illustrator pens: TB4,TB3,TB1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx