Sunday 24 March 2019

Owl be there


This is a 5 x 7 card and the background for this card is done with one beautiful die called Star gazer backdrop by Heffy Doodle. It cuts the stars out and gives it a stitched outline. I cut it out of white card and then inked it with the following distress inks Chipped sapphire, Salty Ocean. I then matted it on yellow card so the yellow shows through for the stars and used Nuvo Sherbert shimmer drops to make a heart shape and give it a touch of glitter. The sentiment is also a Heffy Doodle stamp set called Everyday sentiment duos. I cut the sentiment out using a stitched strips of ease die.
This super sweet little duo are from the Heffy Doodle Hootiful set. I coloured them with my spectrum noir illustrators in the following colours:
The yellow owl: BO2,CT4,CT1
The pink owl: BP6,AP3,AP2
Their tummy and faces : GB4,GB1
The branches:RB2,RB1
Leaves: AG4,AG2


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crafters castle - Anything goes with the extra option of glitter

1 comment:

  1. Love your anniversary card! The colors are beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx