Saturday 23 March 2019

Swing by


I had so much fun creating this interactive swinging card. I love this adorable "Wingman" set from Heffy Doddle. I mirror stamped it so I could stick them back to back. That way when the perch swings around you can see the parrot on both sides.
I coloured this cutie in with the following Spectrum noir illustrator markers:
Perch: IG3, EB2
Beak: GY3,CT4
Feathers: DR4,CR10 and GY3,CT4
I used more Heffy Doodle goodies ( stitched circle dies ) to make the circle hole in the card and the frame around the hole which I then made dots around using Nuvo crystal drops.   I used the Heffy Doodle stencil Cross walk and cracked pistachio distress ink to create the striped paper and then stamped a sentiment from the wingman set to finish it off.
There are so many friends that I don't catch up with enough so I think I could do with making some more of these!

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Allsorts - Feathered friends

4 comments:

  1. A very sweet creation for our 'Feathered Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect image to use for a swing card, I've only made one of these a long time ago, might have to give it another try!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx