Tuesday 16 January 2024

Let the shellebration begin!

I am so ready for the warmer weather to show up now. I think this little mermaid is feeling the same. She was part of the last digi Christmas release over at Sweet November Stamps last year but she definitely works for any season.
She is part of the Griswold and Bethany digi set and because she is a digi you could grab her right now. No waiting for or paying for postage. It doesn't get much better than that :D  


I have coloured her up with the following copics:
Hair: W10, W8, W6, W4
Skin: V17, E35, E13
Tail: R85, R83, R81
Clam shell: E42, E41
Sand: E43, E42
Water: B00


I am entering this card for the following challenges:




I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness - A is for all kinds of weather. I went for a summer feel

Jan's digi stamps - Anything Goes

Lil' patch of crafty friends - Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

 Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. A sweet image, so beautifully coloured Amy - you have made a beautiful card using her
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx