Saturday 1 July 2023

Join me for the first ever virtual retreat from Sweet November Stamps

I am excited to announce that Sweet November Stamps is hosting it's very first online retreat July 29th and 30th. Come camping with us as our talented instructors hold exclusive classes using three limited edition stamp sets and various other crafty goodies donated by Whimsy Stamps and Chibitronics. There are two options available, the first includes a box of Physical products that will be used in the various classes and the second is a Digital option where you will receive the same exclusive images that are in the clear stamp sets in digital form but all other products, Campers will have to provide themselves. This is a great option for our digi loving friends.





I mean really look at how cute this kit is!


Pre orders for both are now available in the Sweet November Stamps store. For my fellow UK/ this side of the pond friends are not limited to the digital option, as Crafty Purple Frog UK stockist has physical kits available as well. Stock is limited on the physical kits so sign up before they disappear, just like Bigfoot! lol


Huge hugs to you all and hopefully I will see you there when I host my first ever online class!


Huge hugs


Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you Amy, and I pray all goes well for you. I would love to join in, but time differences would be just too much, here Down Under
    Blessings
    Maxine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx