Tuesday 4 July 2023

Gerbera daisy fae my first post as part of the Sweet November Stamps DT


I am so excited to be able to share this card as my first official post as part of the Sweet November Stamps DT. This is one of the beautiful Flower Fae digis.

I have coloured this Gerbera daisy fae with the following copics:

Skin: V17, E35, E13 (R22 for lips)

Hair: W9, W7, W5

Flower:YR27, Y19, Y13

Leaf: G28, G09, YG03

Dress: V17, V15, V12

Hay bale: Y28, YR31, Y11

Grass: YG25, YG03,YG01

Sky: B00

For the rest of the card to spotlight her I have used a mix of 2 Dovecraft A4 card packs, Summer and Primary. On the yellow card I used the Heffy Doodle Flower power stencil and rather than inking through it I used a white gel pen to make lots of dots forming the flower shapes. Then I moved the stencil to fit even more of them in.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Bastel-Traum - Plants/flowers
Beautiful blossoms - Anything Flowers
Classic design challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts galore encore - Anything goes

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image Amy, and beautifully coloured. A lovely card, and congratulations on your new DT position
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and coloring, I love how you've colored her hair. Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovelt designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card. Lovely design and pretty image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck

    Oona aka Liebes.Wolf
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx