Saturday 18 April 2020

I Love you

I think we are all missing people at the moment. Here we are in lock down and I am not able to see my boyfriend as we don't live together. Of course we are still in touch and are looking forward to when we can get back together but in the meantime I thought I would make him a card. 
I was watching a live stream yesterday and someone said about a critter holding letters so that gave me the idea for this card :)

I have used the super cute Chimply the best stamps and dies for the main feature. I coloured them with Copics. I can not tell you how excited I am to have copics. I have wanted them for over 10 years and I have to say I am not disappointed. The only problem now is that I want them all.....my bank account is not so sure about that though 🤣

For the background I used Tumbled glass, Peacock feathers and blue print sketch oxide inks for the blue back ground and then used stitched rectangle dies for both the blue back ground and the rectangle to frame the chimps. For the one around the chimps I altered it to be thinner just so it worked better for the layout.


The letters that the chimps are holding are from the stitched alphabetters dies and they were very easy to put in the chimps arms as the chimply the best dies have some really good internal cut lines which cut around the arms for you. The heart is cut using the whole lotta hearts die.
And the grass is another die called grassy lass. I added a bit of mowed lawn distress oxide ink to add some dimension to the grass. 




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Heffy Doodlers Facebook challenge - CAS
Addicted to CAS - CAS with an animal

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Your coloring is awesome. I am sure your sweetheart will love it. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx