Thursday 25 July 2024

Brightening up the darkest depths


This stamp is from Moonlight Whispers Stamps and is called the darkest depths. I wanted to change her up and give her a pastel feel. She was so much fun to colour up with my copics and I just had to add the pearls for that little touch of extra texture.
The sentiment is from a Sweet November Stamps stamp set called Sea birds.


You can get this beauty from the Crafty Purple Frog store in the UK or direct from the Moonlight Whispers Store in Canada.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
Huge hugs

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie, Amy, and I love the way you hove coloured her
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx