Saturday 13 August 2022

I'd love to sea you again

I can not see a lobster without thinking of the Friends TV show..."You're her lobster" anyone else do the same?
I just love this super cute little stamp set from Create a smile called Sending Sunshine. I just couldn't resist pairing him with the stitched circle dies from Heffy Doodle and making the card into a shaker card using the Heffy Doodle foam sheets along with the thick acetate. I could die cut the same circle out of the foam and the acetate so that there are no little gaps in the foam making my shaker super secure.


For my shaker elements I used the new sparkle mix from Heffy Doodle called Covesea

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 Beyond the Blue - Glitter and sequins
Colour crazy challenge - Anything coloured goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie, Amy - love the shaker element which makes this card such a fun one
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love the Rachel and Ross lobster reference! lol And a perfectly fabulous underwater shaker! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker card and sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx