Thursday 14 February 2019

Dino-mite

This adorable little dinosaur just melts my heart! I had to have him as soon as I saw him. I can't wait to use him more and am pretty sue he is going to look amazing in pretty much every colour. For this card I used the spectrum noir illustrators AG3, AG2, AG1 to colour him in :D
I feel like he is so cute he doesn't need much else around him but just the plain card looked a bit too empty so I added some Nuvo drops. The main dino and the sentiment are from Heffy Doodle Dinky dinos stamp set and I stamped them in Memento tuxedo black ink.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 Crafty creations challenge - Anything goes
The cutie pie challenge - One for the boys
Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
The male room - Love your man

5 comments:

  1. Cute CAS! I love your little dinosaur! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Am I your first follower? What a privilege! Your dinosaur is SO cute! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Creations Challenges. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com Thanks! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute. Love the cas design. Thanks for joining the Cuties. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design. Very beautiful and joyful card. Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    Greetings,
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great character for one of the boys cards, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.

Huge hugs
Amy xx